Soon to be the first band to play on the moon, Pale Lady brings you a fresh blend of energy, smiles, and angst to create their own form of Alt Pop-Rock. Their music taps into a wide range of genres, whilst paying homage to the bands they are influenced by such as Foo Fighters, Muse, and Queen. Since their inception in late 2016 they have:
• Headlined a 6 date national tour
• Co-headlined 16 date international tour
• Opened for international superstars 'The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' and 'Haken'
• Written music for an ad campaign by OnVideo Media
• Performed on national and local radio
They have honed their live performance through countless gigs. Watching these rock fanatics live, you can expect to be immersed in lush vocal harmonies, a one-man drums/keyboard combo, inappropriate bass licks, and guitar solos a plenty. With new singles and an EP on the horizon, Pale Lady will be on the moon before you can say ‘logistics’.